Friday, June 3, 2011

Open House

I just have to do a little bragging on my man.  He has always liked to tackle unknowns and is not afraid to embark on a new adventure.  Granted he can be a risk taker (both with play and work), but that is who he is and I love him for it.
One night last year I received a text message from Jordan saying that Dan (his boss) proposed he start a consulting branch.  The proposal went something like this: Dan: "I'm bored.  I need more excitement in my life.  How about you (Jordan) start a new branch for me and if it is not profitable in a year then I will fire you."  So Jordan, who is always willing for a challenge said "sure!"    
Last Thursday we went to the open house of the new consulting firm.  Jordan is in the lab showing off new welding possibilites.  
Isn't the metal bow a clever idea for a materials joining lab?

 I am so thankful for the opportunities the Lord has given him in this new position.   I am just praying for a profitable year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment