Friday, January 28, 2011
Welcome!
I never envisioned myself having a blog. My first fear was having nothing to talk about and secondly, when would I ever make the time? It was not until last week that the thought of having a blog actually made a lot of sense. You see, with the digital world, I never get around to printing my pictures. All the picture frames in baby A's room are still empty and the photo book sleeves are bare! It is my new years resolution to become a better journalist (at least in pictures) and a blog is the easiest way to get started. I can then print off the blog posts for my journal. So Mom and everyone else who has gotten on to me about the lack of pictures on FB, here is my attempt to remedy that!
The last several days have been so beautiful! Baby A and I decided to take advantage of the weather with a little photo shoot.
This is the face we get when she tries to crawl. She lays on her stomach and does a swimming move. So cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love your pics Veronica. Baby A is precious!! I can't wait to see ya'll again. Just one question...is your next kid going to be Baby B?
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! She has mastered the 'Superman'!
ReplyDelete